This guide can work on HP Pavilion G7 series laptop, the new keyboard is available at http://www.laptopwide.com.
1. Turn off your HP Pavilion G7, disconnect the power adapter and remove the battery.
2. Remove the 2 screws holding the cover for the RAM and the Hard disk, Remove memory cover.
3. Remove one screw (as shown). This screw located close to the wireless card. the screw hold the Keyboard into place.
4. Turn over the laptop and pry up on the keyboard, Carefully flip the keyboard over so you can access the connector holding the keyboard cable.
5. carefully lift the black plastic tab of the connector to unlock the keyboard cable. Now, remove the cable and your done.
6. Reverse procedure to install your new HP Pavilion G7 Keyboard.