1. Turn off the laptop and disconnect any cables connected to the laptop. Close the laptop lid and flip the laptop upside down.
2. Remove the battery. Turn the laptop back over and open the screen lid all the way so the laptop is laying out flat.
3. Locate the plastic indicator panel that is positioned below the LCD screen and above the keyboard. Slide the end of a flat head screwdriver underneath the right side edge of the indicator panel.
4. Lift the screwdriver upwards to unlock the panel from the laptop. Pull the panel off and set it aside.
5. Remove the screws located above the "F1" and "Pause Break" keys with a Phillips screwdriver. Lift up the top edge of the keyboard and set it face down on the laptop's palm rest.
6. Locate the ribbon cable running from the bottom of the keyboard to the motherboard. Push aside the white connector tab locking the cable in place and then disconnect the cable from the motherboard.
7. Discard the old keyboard. Connect the ribbon cable from the new keyboard for Samsung NP-130 to the motherboard port and push the white connector tab back into place. Set the keyboard onto the laptop and reconnect the two screws.
8. Set the indicator panel back into place and push it down to lock it to the case. Insert the battery pack back into the battery bay.