All of the laptop cooling fan are brand new, no noise, It has been tested by our certified technicians to be 100% working.
All of our laptop fan are produced to the highest quality and come with a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
How to Replace a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 Fan?
1. Remove the battery and adapter from the laptop.
2. Remove the Phillips-head screws securing the fan's cover in place. Remove the cover from the laptop.
3. Disconnect the fan's cable from its connector on the motherboard. Remove the Phillips-head screws securing the fan in place. Lift the old fan out of the fan compartment and set it aside. Removing the old Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 fan will reveal the processor chip. Apply a thin coat of thermal grease to the processor's surface using a clean paper towel. This will prevent your new processor from frying once you power on your laptop.
4. Place the new cpu fan assembly inside the fan compartment. Align the screw holes on the new fan with the screw holes inside the compartment.
5. Replace the battery pack and reconnect all power cables and external devices. Turn on your laptop to test the new cooling fan.